The school canteen operates on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of each week, to provide healthy lunches and snacks for the children and staff.
Recess and Lunch orders are to be written on separate bags and placed together with correct monies or tokens in the baskets provided in each classroom. If change is required remind your child to collect it from the canteen.
Download the latest Menu
QuickCliq is an online ordering system that is a safe and convenient way to order school meals.
How to get started with QuickCliq:
– Visit www.quickcliq.com.au
– Sign up by completing the registration form
– Receive a confirmation email with activation link
– Activate your account and login to the website
– Add your children and credit to your account
– Order at your convenience (Up to four weeks in advance)
Orders can be placed via the online canteen ordering system, it is quick and easy but please not orders must be placed by 8.30am, go to www.quickcliq.com.au
More information can be found on the our QuickCliq website www.quickcliq.com.au
Learn more about QuickCliq Online Ordering
Just a few reminders:
Please ensure you write your child’s name and correct class on recess and lunch orders.
Please do not staple or use sticky tape to close recess/lunch order bags.